On a neighbouring Chinese island closest to Taiwan, the local government attempts to attract a large number of Taiwanese citizens to migrate and do business by transforming its underdeveloped fishing island into a coastal metropolis. Whilst the policy has been proven futile, Ah-Gao and a group of street children secretly living in a newly-built but abandoned building, hear a heroic tale and dream of going to Taiwan in a legendary way...
Editor: Emanuele Bonomi / © The London Film School 2018
FESTIVALS AND AWARDS
- SOCIAL WORLD FILM FESTIVAL 2019: Official Selection / Nomination for Best Editing
- PANALUX CINEMATOGRAPHY PRICE 2019: Winner
- CLOSE:UP REYKJAVIK FILM FESTIVAL 2019: Winner
- AEGEAN FILM FESTIVAL 2019: Official Selection
- ARFF AMSTERDAM 2019: Official Selection